Not so long ago, if you wanted to find out more information about someone than they were willing to let you know, you hired a private investigator who had access to all kinds of secret tools and databases, and who knew the best way to get information out of the person’s friends, family, and associates. While the romantic PR presented in the old detective novels or film noir classics might not have reflected the reality, hiring a gumshoe was just about the only option available to someone who needed a thorough investigation of an individual or company. Nowadays, however, resources such as SearchBug.com give virtually anybody access to some of the same tools the PIs use. SearchBug provides people search, fraud prevention, and data verification services to many industries, as well as to individuals. Of course, like any good investigator, SearchBug.com knows the value of gathering information of all kinds, from a rich variety of sources, because one can never tell when the information that a client wants just might pop up. That’s part of the reason that the people at SearchBug.com choose to get press releases from PR distribution service www.PRBuzz.com.
Topics (see http://markets.financialcontent.com/searchbug/news/channelinfo?ChannelID=6737) range from tech breakthroughs to historical finds, from the world-changing to the personal. It’s all information, and in the Information Age, it is pure gold.
PRBuzz' news release distribution service provides www.searchbug.com with all kinds of information that clients might demand, while simultaneously ensuring that its news release clients are provided with an efficient and timely pipeline by which to get their information to anyone who might be even remotely interested. PRBuzz is able to provide this win-win service by combining their extensive knowledge of the communication process with their well-established relationship with the right people in all the major media outlets.
PRBuzz news release service:
– Provides placement of online news releases in top Internet search engines, topic-specific news sites, blogs, social networks, newspaper sites, and TV and radio news sites
– Distributes news releases among a global database containing more than 243,000 media contacts and 112,000 bloggers
– Increases clients’ website traffic
– Optimizes Search Engine placement for client websites by creating valuable back links
– Maintains all news releases in an active status for a minimum of three years
– Provides clients with real-time tracking capability of all their online news releases
– Offers the capability for graphics enhancement of each news release with up to 10 client-provided photos or graphics
– Allows up to 5 regular hyperlinks or text links in each online news release (many news release distribution services do not allow back links)
– Does not insert other companies’ ads into clients’ online news releases, as do many news release services
– Distributes news releases within two business days
– Allows up to 1,000 words in each news release to ensure that sufficient information is included
Although searching for information online might not have quite the same romantic appeal as the old stereotype of the weathered-but-crafty gumshoe, the sheer volume and scope of information available is phenomenal, thanks in no small part to the expertise and efforts of PR companies like www.PRBuzz.com.
By creating compelling press releases and plugging those releases into their proven PR distribution process, PRBuzz ensures that their clients achieve the level of visibility they desire, and that an information-hungry public has access to what they need, when they need it – without having to hire a private dick to find it for them.